Re: Sri Vekatesan Iyengar's Questions (on Sannadhi ParichArakALs)

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 6, 2002

SrI:

NamO NaarayaNAya

Dear SrI Rangaswamy:

Thanks very much for forwarding the most informative
comments of SrI Venkatakrishnan Swamy of Thiru allikkENi.
Inview of its importance to understand the hierarchies
of KaimkaryaparALs in the conductance of NithyArAdhanam and
the regular and visEsha Uthsavams for PerumAL , adiyEn has taken
the liberty of copying this posting to other SrI VaishNava Lists.

adiyEn is deeply grateful to SrIman Venakatakrishnan
Swamy and request him to share with us the wealth of
information he possesses thru dhivyAchArya Sambhandham
and kaimkaryam at the Thiruvadi of SrI RukmiNi SamEtha
SrI ParthasArathy PerumAL .

Uninterrupted kaimkaryam of NithyArAdhanam
to the Dhivya Dampathis and support of such Kaimkaryams
through highly qualified Sannadhi ParichArakALs has been
one of the concerns of AchArya RaamAnujA and upadEsam to
all of us with AchArya Raamanuja Sambhandham .

It is my privelege to acknowledge with bowed head
the support recieved sofar from  BhakthAs from
all over the world for the ThuPPul Swamy Desikan
and ViLakkoLi Perumal NithyAradhanam Trust to
carry on the daily aarAdhanams there without
interruption.

Indonesia based BhakthAs have come up with
a SamarpaNam of $3,500 plus. USA based bhakthAs
have assembled and sent approximately $1,500 plus.
One Singapore bhakthar alone has placed his samarpaNam of
$1,000 plus at the Thiruvadi of Swamy Desikan .Kuwait based
bhakthAs have assembled 500 plus dollars and expect
to raise more.Additional amounts to the extent of $500 +
have been assembled thru the participation of India-based
bahkthAs.

We are now at the 70% level (7,000$) of the first
level target (10,000$)) to carry on the next 5 years of
NithyArAdhanam without interruption at the two
Sannidhis. It is my pleasure to acknowledge
the help of Ramanuja Mission , USA with the offer of
Twelve of their six set audio CD ROMs of Swamy Desikan's
SthOthrams for the kaimkaryam to raise the funds.

adiyEn requests You with anjali-bhaddha -hastham
to particpate in the kaimkaryam and help reach the first
plateau of this important kaimkaryam. We need additional
$3,000 or the equivalent of approximately 150,000 Rupess
to get there.Contributions of $100 each from 30 devotees
will get us there . Any amount is welcome . Please
contact me for details on how you can join in.

Please participate and recieve the anugraham of
the AchArya paramparai starting with Sriman NaarAyaNan.

Swamy Desikan ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,
DaasOham , Oppiliappan Koil VaradAchAri SatakOpan
At 12:19 PM 3/4/02 -0000, you wrote:
>Sri:
>
>SrimatE Gopaladesika MahadesikAya Namaha,
>
>Dear Bhaktas,
>
>Adiyen is forwarding the insightful response from U.Ve. Sri
>Venkatakrishanan Swamin on the above subject. Sri Venkatakrishnan
>Swamin is a learned scholar of our Sampradayam, having had extensvie
>Kalakshepam from H.H. the 45th Azhagiyasingar and other leading
>Vidwans of our tradition.
>
>Namo Narayana,
>
>SriMuralidhara dasan nama Ramanuja dasan

 Shri Ramajayam. Namo Narayana.