Re: Books on Mahanarayanopanishat and Ramanuja on the Chatussutri

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 29, 2001

Dear BhakthAs:

Thanks to Srimathi Padmini RanganAthan
for alerting us about the two most recent publications
in English of her revered grandfather's :

(1) MahA NaarAyaNOpanishad
(2) RaamAnujA's ChatussUthri

A dear bhakthA presented me with these two
books at Sri RanganAthA temple .

These books are treasure houses of information
on the subject matter . Dr.N.S.Anantha RangAchAr
Swamy has blessed us with these treaures
and I have benefitted immensely from
the study of these most recent monographs
on very important subjects .

Please acquire these books for your libraries.

Namo NarAyaNAya ,
V.Sadagopan