Sri Ranganatha Temple events

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 1, 2001

Dear BhakthAs :

I am attaching an announcement regarding special
celebrations at SRI RANGANATA TEMPLE AT POMONA , NY
SCHEDULED FOR THE NEXT WEEK END (MARCH 10-11).

Please plan to attend .

It was August 6, 1988 when the uthsava Moorthys
arrived from Srirangam with the blessed kara Sparsam
of HH the 44th Jeeyar of Ahobila Matam ,whose
construction of the Southern Gopuram of Lord
RanganAthA is well known . This MahA Purushan's
blessings has now brought us to this stage of
celebration . Please come one and all belonging
to all SampradhAyams of BhagavAN RaamAnujA and
receive the anugraham of Sri ranganAyaki SamEtha
Sri RanganAthan .

Daasan , V.SatakOpan

P.S : The day after the Vigrahams arrived here,
(Aug 7, 1988)adiyEn wrote a 36 page essay on
the Sriranga Gadhyam in Tamil to celebrate that
occasion . That article was completed on August 14, 1988,
which was Aadi Pooram , the avathAra Dinam of
Our most merciful ANDAL.

Anyone , who wishes to translate this monograph into
English and place it on the net are welcome to
contact me.I will be happy to send a copy to them.