Re: Status of the CD ROM project on " the Life and works of theAzhwArs and the 108 Dhivya Desams " project

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 23, 2000

SrI:
SrI Lakshminrusimha ParabrahmaNE namaha
SrI Lakshminrusimha divya pAdukA sEvaka SrIvaN SatakOpa-
SrI nArAyaNa yateendra mahAdESikAya namaha

 Dear devotees,
 namO nArAyaNA.

SrI Sadagopan wrote :

> With the dhivya Dampathis' blessings , it is adiyEn's
> prayer that we be will blessed to raise the rest of
> the funds before Sri Rama Navami (April 24) at the latst
> and place the SamarpaNams at the sacred feet of the
> AzhwArs
> dear to our Lord RaamachandrA and His divine consort ,
> SithA PirAtti .

   adiyEn wishes SrI Sadagopan for a successful completion
   of these good projects.

   Its an unfortunate co-incidence that the appeal for the
   re-printing of UttamUr SwAmi's books has also been
   posted now.

  The appeal was ready couple of months back itself.
   But, due to the ongoing efforts for the fund raising for
  SrI MadhurAntakam VeerarAghavAchArya's centenary
  celebration, SrI VilliputtUr SamprOkshanam etc, SVSS
  asked adiyEn to post the appeal during mid-march.
  The appeal must have appeared last week itself and
  due to some operational problems it got delayed.

  adiyEn has already communicated to SrI Sadagopan
  regarding the circumstances under which the appeal
  would be posted and he has very kindly acknowledged
  the "dharma sankatam" adiyEn was in and allowed
  to go on with posting the appeal.

  Hope that devotees come forward enthusiastically to
  support these projects. Thanks.

  adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan,
  ananthapadmanAbha dAsan
 krishNArpaNam