Re: human cloning and srimad bhAgavatam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 7, 2000

sampath kumar writes:
> Dear friends,
> Adiyen had not even begun explaining the thread on
> "cloning and Srimad BhAgavatam" but Sri.Anbil already
> jumps to conclude that it is irrelevant to the group's
> "stated purpose". And Sri.Mani also has thought it fit
> to immediately second Sriman Anbil. And Sri.Venkat
> reiterates he is absolutely sure that discussions on
> "clones" is "un-Vedantic".
>
> Impatience seems to be foreclosing out discussion here
> with foregone conclusions.

My feeling is that you would avoid this problem if you would
simply get to the point much earlier, instead of prolonging
a long-winded narrative.  We haven't seen the point yet
because you haven't even gotten close to making one.

It's a simple solution!

Thanks,

- aazhvaar, emberumaanaar, desikan, jeeyar tiruvadigale saranam -

Planning a party? iParty.com is your complete source for party planning and
supplies, with everything you need to throw the perfect party!
http://click.egroups.com/1/1635/2/_/716111/_/952455238/

-- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=bhakti-list&m=1