FW: Aaraa amudhaay adiyEn aavi agamE Thitthippaay!

From the Bhakti List Archives

• June 3, 1999

Dear BhAgavatha uththama perunthagaiyeer:

I am forwarding this mail on the request of Sri Madhavakkannan

My small and insignificant contribution in India drew an immediate reply from
Sri. L. Rajagopal of Kumbakonam. I was overjoyed at the contents of the reply
envelope. Please read the mail below.

Adiyen
Rangarajan

-----Original Message-----
From: Rangarajan S R
Sent: Friday, June 04, 1999 9:38 AM
To: 'Madhavakkannan V'
Subject: RE: Aaraa amudhaay adiyEn aavi agamE Thitthippaay!

It is only though people like you that I get an opportunity to attempt some good
act however insignificant.

After I had sent a small contribution sometime back, I had mostly forgotten
about it. Yesterday, I was plesantly surprised by a letter from Sri L.
Rajagopal.

The envelope contained:
1. A beautiful colour image of uthsavar ArA amudhan with Shreedevi and
Bhoomidevi which I shall treasure for ever. (With an acknowledgement/receipt for
the contribution below.)
2. A carefully folded packet containing kunkumam
3. Thulasi leaves
4. A personally written letter from Sri L. Rajagopal appreciating my  small act
and wishing me all the best.

Thank you once again.

Adiyen
S.R.Rangarajan

(PS: The reply from Sri L. Rajagopal must have been immediate. The envelop was
lying in my mail folder which I had not bothered to check. But by chance, one of
my friends retrieved all my mails yesterday for no apparent reason and placed
them on my hands!)

-----------------------
Where to Send Donations
-----------------------

INDIA:

    Members of the group in India, Europe, Bahrain, Kuwait and Rest
of  the  Middle  East, and  elsewhere  in  boolOgam may  send their
donations to:

    Cheques are payable to
    "The Secretary and Treasurer",

mail to :
    Tiruppani committee",
    Sri L.Rajagopalan, MABT,
    Retd Pricipal,
    (Committee member)
    12, Besant Road,
    KUMBAKONAM  612 001

UNITED STATES & CANADA:

    Checks should be made payable to
    "SMSA, Inc"

    Sri Vaishnava Seva Samithi
    c/o Sri Rajaji
    2612, Regatta Drive
    Plano, TX 75093
    Please write "Sarnga Pani kainkaryam" on the cheque.

	All  donations  are  elegible for tax  deductible in their
respective countries where applicable