RE: (unknown)

From the Bhakti List Archives

• June 29, 2001

Srimathae Ramanujaya Namaha
Srimad Seethrama Sadgurvae Namaha

Dear Shri Bhooma,

 I remember Sri Vaishnava Sri (located in Srirangam) conducts formal
correspondence courses on Sri Vaishnava Philosophy and in Divya Prabhandas..

  I don't have their address right now but will get back with the address in
a couple
of days. Some of the esteemed members of this group should be having the
address..

dasAn
Badrinath. D

-----Original Message-----
From: G Bhooma [mailto:gbhooma@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, 28 June 2001 10:00 AM
To: bhakti-list@yahoogroups.com
Subject: (unknown)

I am interested in a formal study of Nalayira Divya
Prabandam and Vaishnavism. I enquired with Madras
University regarding their MA Vaishnavism course.
Unfortunately, attendance is compulsory and I am not
in a position to attend classes.
I would be grateful if anyone can suggest reference
books and where I could get them. Also if any
structured curriculum is available.
Bhooma

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/