Re: [tiruvengadam] Sri Seva Swamy

From the Bhakti List Archives

• May 16, 2001

Dear Sishyas and AbhimAnis of Vaikunta Vaasi
Sri U.Ve. Desiak Bhakta Rathna Seva Swamy:

The following message is from Sri S.Ghnatamani ,
the son of Sri SevA Swamy. Please get in touch
with him to help in whichever you can to
keep alive the projects started by
Sri Seva Swamy of sacred memory.

Thanks to you all ,
Daasan , V.Sadagopan