Paasurappadi DasAvathara sthuthi

From the Bhakti List Archives

• June 24, 2000

>To: bhakti-list@egroups.com
>Cc: malolan_net@egroups.com
>From: Sadagopan

Dear BhakthAs :

In the following posting , a unintended error had crept in
regarding the attrribution of the authorship of the Paasurams
quoted from 2-5 .

All of the Paasurams quoted are from PeriyAzhwAr's
Thirumozhi .Hence , please correct the passages
( paasurams 2-5) as PeriyAzhwAr Thirmozhi instead of
Periya Thirumozhi, which belongs to Thirumangai Mannan .

Regret the unintended confusion.

Daasan, V.SatakOpan(V.Sadagopan)

http://click.egroups.com/1/5591/5/_/716111/_/961954405/