Re: [Satvika ThyAgaha]

From the Bhakti List Archives

• June 12, 2000

Dear Shree Malolan Cadambi,

The Satvika Thyagam is the secret regarding performance of Karma by
Karma Yogis. It is elaborately dealt with in Shree Bhagavat Gita and
other scriptures.

It consist of three thyagams. Thyagam almost means "Sacrifice".
They are
1. Kartrutva Thyagam (Sacrifice the ego "I am the Doer of Karma")
2. Boktrutva Thyagam (Sacrifice the ego "I am the enjoyer of its result")
3. Pala Thyagam (Sacrifice the thought that "The Result is mine")

If all the karma is done as above for the satisfaction of the Lord Hari
and by the order of Lord Hari, then it fetches the mercy of the Lord which
surely makes the man to go to higher levels. Otherwise, the karma
binds the man and he suffers in the material world again and again.

For details/doubts/questions please write to me.

Thanks & Regards
M.S.HARI Ramanuja Dasan

"Malolan Cadambi"  wrote:

>	MIME Type: multipart/alternative
Dear Bhaktas,

Could anyone explain in detail about " Satvika ThyAgaha " and it's
significance.

adiyEn Malola Narasimha dasan,

Malolan Cadambi

http://click.egroups.com/1/4634/4/_/716111/_/960921959/