Re: pAdukA sahasram of HH vEdAnta dEsikar

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 16, 1998

Dear Dr. Marur :
I have translated the whole 1008 verses
and then I amplified the comments fromm
mere translation into a larger version .
Some chapters of the latter version  are available in
the archives of the Bhakthi List .
If tyou are in the Virginia/Maryland area ,
a copy is available there . If you are in the NJ area ,
another copy is available with another BhakthA .

One of these days , if it is Bahgavath Sankalpam ,
I plan to publish the manuscript  in India in English/
Sanskrit Version .

Sriman Anbil Ramaswamy mentioned about the availability of
an English version .He might be able to help you on that .

V.Sadagopan