Please don't forward mails like this unless u know them person ally.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 13, 1998

I am attaching the mail from Divya Singh which gives the actual scenario.

/*********** REPLY MAIL FROM DIVYA SINGH *********************/
 ---------------------------
Hello,
      I request you to give me the address of the person who has sent =
you this mail.This mail originaly came from a friend of mine,who has =
forwarded it to me.I sent it to a few of my friends with an intention of
=
helping that person.Ultimately,it so happened that, the message in the =
mail has changed and it is saying that my husband is ill.I don't know =
why people do this kind of mischief .Actually I have been receiving =
20-25 mails per day,which is disturbing my work.I request you to forward
=
this mail to all your friends and ask them not to write to me.

 -Regards
Divya

Please forward such mails.. to ALL  only when it is regarding
a person known well to you..

i feel bad to send this mail to ALL .. but i think this will be
an eye opener to all of us here..

No bad feelings

thanks and regards
Kannan.K.V.S