RE: Our Sampradhayam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 6, 1998

Please refer to SM Srinivasa Chari's book on Vaishnavism for everything you
want to know about Vaishnavism.  I believe that according to our aachaaryas,
Vaishnavism is the only true vedic religion practiced during even the
rgvedic times.  So, the sampradaayam existed much before Raamaanuja.
 -- Murali Kadambi