Re: Information on Books

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 5, 1998

You can try the following locations:

1. Jayalakshmi Indological Book House
    6 Appar Swamy Koil St (Upstairs) (Opp Sanskrit College)
    Mylapore Madras 600004 phone: 499 0539

    This store is about 1 bus stop from Motilal Banarsidass.

2. Try the book store inside Sri Parthasarathy Temple. The
    manager's name is Sri Vasu. This is probably the only store
    that carries a whole lot of Sri S. Krishnaswami Ayyengar's
    books (also known as Sri Vaishnava Sudharshanam
    publications)

3. There is also Alwar Amudha Nilayam near Sri parthasarathy
    temple. They produce Tamil publications of many Sri Vaishnava
    works.

4. On Mount Road just before the Anna Flyover (not the Safire
    theater side) you can find Samata Books. They are located
    roght opposite the DMK headquarters. They carry some
    books on Ramayana and Mathabharata.

5. Giri traders, ths is a store at the front of Sri Kapaleeswarar
     temple in Mylapore. They carry a whole lot of publications
    on various puranas such as Padma, Varaha, Mathsaya etc.