CD-Rom Project.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 4, 1998

Dear Professor Alwar :
Thnaks very much for your note .
I am looking forward to receiving the
copy of the CD ROM prepared by
AnanthA Research Foundation .

Inview of the broad interest in the sacred
subject matter , I have taken the liberty
of copying excerpts from your note to our fellow members
of the Bhakthi list , who reside in the many states of
USA , Middle east , Simgapur , Sweden , UK , Germany ,
India et al. I thought that they would like to join in and
help spreading the message about the noble efforts underway
to use the latest in technology to reach out to Sri Vaishnava
and other interested communities on Sri Bahgavadh
RaamAnujA's blessings to us as a ParamAchArya .

My scholarship is limited compared to
many MahAns in India . I will however make up
for it by my enthusiasm to help in whatever way I can .
As the project progresses , I am reasonably confident
the creativity and aastheekhyam of this group's
membership would help a great deal in spreading
the message of AchArya RaamAnujA .
Best wishes ,
V.Sadagopan

that reaches