Sri Sudarshan's Departure

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 29, 1997

From: Satyan, Nagu on Tue, Jul 29, 1997 9:35 AM
Subject: Sri Sudarshan's Departure
To: bhakti digest

My mother and I will surely miss Sri Sudharshan's excellent postings
on various subjects, particularly Bhishma Stuthi.  I hope he will find
time to complete the series.  Strange as it may be, inspite of the
difficulties I have been having wrt mail, I was able to obtain all
postings to date on Bhishma Stuthi.

I will surely try to recite the stuthi as suggested by him.  I do hope
that after he settles down in India, he will be able to join this
group again and educate us through his interesting and informative
postings.

On a personal note,  his mother Smt. Mani Krishnaswamy is very close
friend and I believe a relative to my oldest maternal uncle in Madras,
Sri T. K. Doraiswamy.

With Best Wishes to Sri Sudharshan and his family

Nagu Satyan