From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 25, 1997

Dear Mr . Layne Little : VaNakkam .Thanks very much
for your note.I am delighted to know of your
Graduate studies in Tamil at Berkeley .
Best wishes to you in your academic program .

I agree that AndAL's outpourings thru her
two master poems have a profound and lasting
message for all of us . I went to school at
ANNAmalai University at Chidambaram , where
Sri Ramalinga SwamigaL attained union with
the cosmic dancer , NatarAjA . His poems are
the distillation of the intense bhakthi he had
for Sri NatarAjA . Hope you will be able to meet
some great Tamil scholars in India and visit the temples
of AndAL at SrivillipputthUr and that of Sri NatarAjA
at Chidambaram .

By copy of this note , I have advised Mr. Mani Varadarajan ,
the owner of the Bhakthi private list about your interest to
join this mailing list . I have copied the other members
as well since your introduction about your interests
would be helpful to them .You should be hearign further
from Sri mani VaradarAjan .
With Best wishes ,
V.Sadagopan
By