Re: important doubt

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 30, 2001

Dear Makolan:
So far as I am concerned, I recite "Bhaaratha Varshe, Bharatah Khande, Mero:
DaksinE paasvE" as also the version used in most temples in USA by way of
abundant caution.  Can you or any other knowledgeable Bhagavata quote the
Pramanam for your statement "North American continent is referred to as
go-theertha kandam in the Vishnu Puranam" I do not remember to have seen any
such reference in Vishnu Puranam.
dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy