Re: important doubt

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 30, 2001

Srimans

In the United States of America,
I say  "MerO: paSchimE pArsvE" in the sankalpa instead of  "MerOr DakshinE
pArsvE". I have verified this with a Tamil Iyengar priest (Srirangam Peria
Andavan Ashramam) from Madras who worked in Srinivasar temple, Bridgewater,NJ.
In the Pittsburg-Tirupathi temple, some priests say   "MerO: paSchimE pArsvE" in
the sankalpa. The rest is the same as said in South India.

Jai! Sriman nArAyanA!

govindarajan