A couple of observations reg. your post (latest) reg. thUpul mandapa kanikaryam appeal.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 29, 2001

SrI:
Dearest Srivaishnavas,
I apologise for the errors. I am glad that people do read the posts:-)
Regards
Narayana Narayana
aDiyEn narayanadAsan madhavakkannan

---------------------- Forwarded by Madhav Vasudevan/SGLUM/ABB on