Cassette collections

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 22, 2001

General enquiry

Akila Suresh sent an email which is attached below.  In the same line of
thought, I am wondering if anyone on the net can send me an email if they
possess rich collection of cassettes on Visistadvaita or Ramanuja system of
thought.  With a general view, I feel that we should know about advaita and
dvaita also.  If anyone possesses these rare gems, please send me an email.
We will figure out a mass method of copying them on to CDs or tapes and
preserve these collections .  This will be a major service to the current
generation and the generations to come.

Thanks

krishna

-----Original Message-----
From: Akila Suresh [mailto:akisuresh@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 10:08 AM
To: bhakti-list@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Any video/Audio Cassette of Mukkur Lakshmi Narasimhacharyar

Dear everybody,

  I've started collecting Sri Mukkur Lakshmi
Narasimhacharyar's  Upanyasam cassettes.  If you have
any personal video/audio cassettes on his
upanyasams/yagnams/or any informal presentation and if
you are willing to share, I really would appreciate an
n email.  I'll take resposibility for all the expenses
towards making copies and collecting them.

  Any information on this would mean a lot to me and
would be greatly  appreciated.

  Thanks in Advance.

Regards
-Akila