SriRangam Temple - Approach

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 19, 2001

Dear Sri Aravind Raman:

By copy of this note , I have requested my nephew
who has good contacts at the temple and the local
administrative officals to see if they can do
anything.

The problem is caused by the shops and the temple
related business occupying congested areas .

My nephew is the district Manager of The Hindu Newspaper
for Trichy district and lives at Srirangam.

The other Bhakthar with outstanding connections
to Srirangam Temple is Sriman Thirumanjanam
Sundararajan Swamy , who can also comment on
possible , if any , solutions to make this
area free from danger for SevArthis.

V.Sadagopan