Re: Intorduction........sorry.- it was part information I felt.so here rest.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 15, 2001

Sri:
Sri ramanujaya Namah:
Sri Nigamahantha Desikaya Namah:
Sri Lakshmi Narasimha paramatmane parabrahmane namah:

My Respectfull obeisences to all the bhagavatha's

Dear Anand,
welcome to this group and from the next time when u
are pointing to the philosophy of Sri Vaishnava's, pls
quote it as Vishista Advaita, since there are some
differences in the principles of the advait and
vishista advaita.

I also request the other sanskrit scholars of this
group to kindly enlighten the differences btwn advaita
and vishista advaita, so that all the fellow
bhagavatha's would be updated with the information.

Sri:
Adiyen
Sridhar.S