Re: [Sri NathamunigaL Thirunakshathram ]

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 2, 2001

SrI:
SrImathE Gopaladesika Mahadesikaya namah:

Dearest Srivaishnavas,

Given below is the correction made by SrI Hari on adiyEn's rambling on SrI
NathamunigaL.
Sorry for the error and thanks to Sriman Hari for thirutthip paNikoLLal.

Regards
Narayana Narayana
aDiyEn Narayana dAsan madhavakkannan
---------------------- Forwarded by Madhav Vasudevan/SGLUM/ABB on