RE: saranAgati - Many thanks to Sri Mohan sAgar

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 17, 2000

SrI KrishnAya namah:

Dear BhAgavatAs,

NamasKarams. My dandavat pranAmams to Sri Mohan sAgar. This mail cleared
most of my doubts and produced clarity of thoughts and provided me with
basic flow. I was not even clear of my questions. Sri Mohan sAgar understood
me correctly and answered in a way that I can easily understand. Many Many
Thanks to him.

It was like mother feeding sweet pAL sAdham to her child. Although the child
is not clear what to ask, mother feeds him appropriately with Love.
I also could feel the sweatness as well as Love in his mail.

I would like to thank Sri Anand also for his direct explanations in clear
terms. - especially regarding Angi and AngAs,

I think, I have a basic understanding of prapatti now.

I would like to read Sri Anand's articles on saranAgati & prapatti on
Ahobilamutt's home page.
Recently I also bought the Book " VAISNAVISM - Its phylosophy, theology and
religious decipline by SMS Chari"
I will carefully read 13th Chapter ( Prapatti as means of attainment of
Visnu )

After reading of the above two I would like to present my understandings on
this forum again to make sure that my understanding is right.

Thanks for the encouragement I got from all of you.

 If somebody asks me what is the first step one should do for attaining
moksha - I suggest the very first thing as
Subscribe to bhakti-list@egroups.com

dAsan,
Mahesh