Fwd: suggestions

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 16, 1996

---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:	kotisreekrishna@mmd.com
To:	tatachar@aol.com
Date: 96-01-16 17:17:36 EST

From:	SMTP%"MAILER-DAEMON@internet.kc.mmd.com" 16-JAN-1996 16:58:42.80
To:	SREEKRISHNA
CC:
Subj:	Returned mail: Host unknown

Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 15:53:49 -0600
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem
To: SREEKRISHNA@cires2.cin.mmd.com
Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown

421 srirangam.esd.sgi.com (ILE)... Deferred: Connection timed out during user
open with srirangam.esd.sgi.com
554 ... 550 Host unknown (Authoritative
answer from name server): Connection timed out during user open with
srirangam.esd.sgi.com

   ----- Recipients of this delivery -----
Bounced, cannot deliver: