Re: Correction et al

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 8, 1996

	Sri LakshmiNarasimha Parabrahmane Namah:

On 5 Jan 1996, V. Sadagopan wrote:

> Dear Prapatti Group Members:
>
> 2. A question to Sri malolan: Where is Injimedu? My grandfather took
> Bharanyasam from the Jeeyar  from there.

	InjiMedu is between Arani and Vandavasi. It belongs to
peramanallur post. It is about 3 and a half miles from Peramanallur.

	The presiding deity in injimedu temple is Sri Devadirajan and
Perundevi Thayar. But Sri Ramar is the Prachina Deivam. The temple is
also glorified by the Acharyas, Sri Ramanuja, Nammalwar, Adivan Satakopa
Yathindra MahaDesikan( 1st jeer of Ahobila Mutt), Shasta Parangusa
Swamigal( Sixth jeer of Ahobila Mutt), and Injimettu Jeer.

	I have been to Injimedu Twice. I went to that place via Cheyyar.
That is also another way of reaching that place. From cheyyar catch a bus
going to peramanallur.

	In injimedu, Nithya aradhanam is being conducted. there is one
Ahobila Mutt. Actually only one few streets in that village, and the rest
being farms.

	It is from injimedu, the single stone for 36 foot anjaneya in
Nanganallur was taken. This place is also nearby to other villages
Thaiyar and Navalpakkam.

Malolan C
		"Narayanane Namakke Parai Tharuvan "