RE: Introduction

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 18, 2003

mahabharatha is available in bangalore    -80-6603656 is the phone number of
HH rangapriya swamy. you can call and let His HOliness know that Krishna
Kalale suggested that you can call to get those mahabharatha books.

Krishna

-----Original Message-----
From: Sukumar [mailto:sukumar@karvy.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 9:18 PM
To: 'bhakti-list@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: Introduction

Dear All,

I am S.C.Sukumar (34) residing at Hyderabad, India.   Since last 3 years or
so, I have started my quest in spiritualism though I am in touch with
Yogasanas and Pranayam since last 6 years.

Actually, I am a devotee of Lord Krishna and am interested anything related
to him since childhood.  Hence, I regard Madhvacharya, Vallabhacharya,
Ramanuja Charya, Purandara Dasa, Kanaka Dasa, Meera, Guru Nanak (Oh! we
have uncountable blessed souls) in very high esteem and infact I am very
pleased to be a part of you all divine souls with whom I can explore more
on my beloved Lord.

I am sorry to ask this question, from my very first message itself, but
necessity takes on me and hence, I would request you to inform me, in case
you know, where can I get 36 volumes of Vyasa Mahabharatha - written with
Sanskrit slokas with Kannada prose.   Being in Hyderabad, I lost touch with
my native - Bangalore, and hence, I am here requesting you on this info.

Please awake me and introduce me to myself with all your divine knowledge.
  thanks.

Warm regards
Sukumar