Re: [SriRangaSri] Dolai Krishnan in Alankaram

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 21, 2002

Respected Bhagavathas:

Pranams! Since I came across few postings on Dolai Krishnan in
the list, I would like to keep the Bhagavathas in USA informed
about some special thing about Him. If anyone wants to invite
Dolai Krishnan to His/Her house, He/She can do so. It will be
so special to invite Him. For information on details/procedure
to invite Him, please visit www.ahobilamutt.org

Thanks,

Sri Ramanuja Dasan,
Ramanan Rajagopalan

iruppidam vaikundham vEnkatam * mAlirunchOlaiyennum
poruppidam mAyanuk enbar nallOr * avai thannodum van
thiruppidam mAyan irAmAnusan manathinRavan van
thiruppidam * enRan idhayaththuLLE thanakkinpuRavE.

---- On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Sowdhamini Jayaraman