Re: Source for books

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 11, 2002

Dear Sri Mohan Sagar

You can get the first book, The Holy Lives ot Dravida Saints from the
Vedanta Book Store in SFO.

You can get the other book, Device Wisdom of Dravida Saints, from
Jayalakshmi Indological Bookstore in Mylapore, Chennai. If you are in
urgent need, I can lend both these boooks to you.

There are also number of scholarly works Sri A. Govindacharya has
published. One of them is a commentary on Artha Panchakam of Sri
PIllai Lokacharya, which was published in 1911. A copy of this can be
found under

http://www.srivaishnava.org

and follow the links for Sri A. Govindacharya (at the bottom).

Also, Sri Vanamamalai Dr. T. D. Muralidaran from Mumbai is tyring to
re-publish all works of Sri A. Govindacharya with the helpe of Sri
Vanamamali Mutt.

Adiyen

Venkatesh Elayavalli

--- In bhakti-list@y..., Mohan Sagar  wrote:
> Respected bhAgavathas,
>
> I am very interested in obtaining some of the works of  the noted
> scholar, U. Ve. Sri Alkondaville Govindacharya, and would  very much
> appreciate it one or members of this forum were to point me in the
> direction of a publisher or book house that I can contact in regard.
> The only work that I am able to find by surfing the web is his
famous
> Life of Sri Ramanujacharya, which is already on my bookshelf.  What
I am