Thiruppavai commentry by Sri V.Satakopan Pasuram index

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 9, 2001

Dear Sri RanganAtha prEmis:

Number of you have requested a copy of
NamperumAL's RathnAngi sEvai of Sri Vaikunta
EkAdasi day ( Jan 6,2001). There has been such
a welcome and overwhelming response for the acquisiton of
this auspicious image of the Lord of Srirangam that
adiyEn had to request the help of computer-literate
friends to help me place this JPEG file in the net for
every one to access readily.

Sriman VenakatarAghavan of Bahrain , who is doing
yeoman service to Bhagavath and AchArya Kaimkaryams through
the Sri VaishNava net of Bharain responded kindly
and the Lord's benovolent image is now available to
every one of You . He has linked it at the head of
the ThiruppAvai postings page . The URL is included
below in his note. Please transcribe it carefully
since the spellings of Thiruppavai are slightly
different in the URL, where it occurs twice .

adiyEn will get the help of a member of the Malolan net
to have the rathnAngi Sevai of NamperumAL installed
there as well .

adiyEn's sincere thanks to Sriman VenkatarAghavan ,
a fellow sishyA of Sri Matam for his upakAram to
the Sri VaishNavA Community.

Sri RanganAtha ParabrahmaNE Nama:
V.SatakOpan

>From: "venkat.R"
>To: "Sadagopan"
>Cc: "srivaishnava_bahrain"
>Subject: Thiruppavai commentry by Sri V.Satakopan Pasuram index
>Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 20:04:05 +0300

>Dear swamin,
>
>narayana. pranamams.
>
>Here is the page with your beautiful image of Rangantha in ratnangi sevai.
You may ask your friends to view this URL for the image and they can have
the opportunity of reading your excellent posts on thiruppavai.