Re: Kancheevaram Yathothakari Perumal

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 9, 2001

Srimad Venkata lakshmaNa yativarAya namah
Sri rukmiNI samEta pArthasArathi parabrahmaNE namah
SrI kOmalavallI samEta yathOkta kAriNE namah.

Dear Sriman Narayanan,

Namo Narayana.

Here is the address to which you and others can directly send your
kainkaryam:

Sri Komalavalli Sametha Sri Yathokthakari Swamy Arulicheyal Kainkarya Sabha

Sonnavanna Nilayam
17, 2nd St.
Thiruvengadam Nagar
Little Kanchipuram