Re: svAmi mudali-ANDAN (Part 3)

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 9, 2000

Dear Sriman Sundrarajan Swamy :

What  a great good fortune it has been to
read about and learn from the most informative
and scholarly postings that you have blessed us
with .Simply brilliant . AdiyEn will forever
be grateful for devarIr's response to adiyEn's
request to help us recognize and salute the the far
reaching nature of SvAmi Mudali-ANDAn's
Kaimkaryams .

adiyEn entered into the Melkote SatAri
Kaimkaryam at AchArya RaamAnujA Sannidhi
without a full awareness of the parama pavithra
charitham of SvAmi Mudali-ANDAn .The material
that you have assembled is hard to come by .
Your tracing of the AchArya Paramparai of
this VaadhUla gOthra Desikars makes me feel
very happy that by some divine prodding
this tribute to SvAmi Mudali ANDAn SatAri
is taking place especially after the completion of
the AchArya RaamAnujA CD ROM .

DevarIr will be pleased to know that Sri Venakata -
KrishnamAcchAr Swamy , who recently completed
the noble gold SatAri Kaimkaryam for
Sri Venkata KrishNa PerumAL of ThiruvallikkENi
is helping us with the creation of the Navarathna
SatAri for Svamy MUDali-ANDAn . On January 3,
when Swamy Naathamuni's nakshathram ( anusham )
was in ascendance , Sriman VenkatakrishNan and
adiyEn's sister commissioned the Kaimkaryam with
Ummidi Jewelers of Chennai , who created
the SatAri for Sri ParthasArathy.

AdiyEn will make sure that KandAdai AchAryaaLs
at Melkote take the primary part in the samarpaNam
of this SatAri with the help of Sriman Lakshmi
TatachAr Swamy of Melkote and his son Sriman
M.A. Alwar . It has  been a pleasure for adiyEn
to work with Sriman Alwar as a co-producer of
this CD ROM on AchArya RaamAnujA .
Yesterday , adiyEn learnt that Both
Dr. Lakshmi Tatachar Swamy and his son,
Dr.M.A. Alwar took part in the Sanskrit
movie produced by Sri G.V.Iyer on
the life of AchArya RaamAnujA as
the elder and younger RaamAnujA .
Mysterious indeed are the ways of
our NamperumAL and Udayavar to bring us
all together and initiate these Kaimkaryams
and have Bhagavatha Sathsangam .

AdiyEn's deep salutations  for DevarIr 's
most welcome and timely postings on
the self-effacing SvAmi MuDali-ANDAn
to remind us about the great debt of
gratitude that every Sri VaishNavA
owes to Him in AchArya RaamAnuja santhathi.

DaasOham ,
Oppiliappan Koil VaradAchAri SadagOpan