Fwd: Madurantakam Swamigal

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 3, 2000

Dear BhaghavatOttamAs:

Once again I am forwarding a very timely message from H.H. PoundarIkapuram
Swamigal so wonderfully conveyed by Muralidhar Rangaswami.  Swami through
his noble message urges us to act and  support the kaimkaryam for one of the
greatest of all Sri Vaishnava Mahans that ever blessed the land of Bharat.
I sincerely hope more Bhakti members would join this kaimkaryam.

Vijayaraghavan