Fwd: Benediction from H.H. Srimad Andavan Swami of Srimad Poundarikapuram Ashramam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 2, 2000

Dear BhavatOttamAs:

Shri Muralidhar Rangaswamy returned from India recently.  He had the
sowbhagyam of meeting Srimad Poundareekapuram Swamigal.  Swami has a special
message for us that he had sent through Murali.  Due to Mani's absence he
has not been able to resubscribe to the bhakti group.  Hence I am pleased to
forward the same.  Thanks.

Vijayaraghavan
Buffalo, NY