Re: Book on aaLvaars in Kannada

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 2, 1998

I guess Srinivasan is visiting Bangalore :

If you have time you could visit the Motilal banarsidas and pick up couple
of SMS Chari's new releases :

Alwars and their Mysticism

Vaishnavism  (older publication)

Please enquire if the new book :

"A comparitive evaluation of commentaries on Vedanta Sutra - by Sankara,
Ramanuja and Madhva " is published already.

Motilal Banarsidas is near British Council, Bangalore (Brigade Rd / Mg Road
intersection)

 Incidentally, SMS Chari is in LA now.  If you need to call him for any
reason his telephone is : 818-348-8182.  It is so rare that pundits well
versed in Srivaishnavism visit USA. You are welcome to make use of this
opportunity.

Adiyen Krishna Kalale