Importance of Guru

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 21, 2003

Sri:

Dear Vinayak,

Welcome to the group,

In your introduction , u have mentioned that it is
almost impossible to get the guidance of a guru
in person. But there many persons, whom we can
consider as our GURU and take the guidance from them

Although this online group would be usefull, but
without the blessings of a guru , i personally feel
that moving forward in the spiritual line is almost
impossible.

And also the veda'a and upanishads, have clearly
declared the importance of a guru.

I also request the other learned members of this group
to comment on the same

--- Vinayak Raghuvamshi