Re: Religious meet

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 19, 2003

dear moderator (and others)

i would find this rather paradoxical. i posted some news about
this "Religious Sadhas" at RR Sabha, conducted by Krishna Premi
Swamigal some days back. But the moderator asked me to send that
to "sv-general"

Now a memeber of this group sends a message, requesting some info
about this "meet" and that message gets posted. I see some glaring
inconsistency in the rules and metrics being applied to messages
being posted on this site!

now what am i supposed to do ... to post or not to post?

-- Pradeep

[ I apologize for the oversight. Mr. Vijayaraghavan's message
  should also have been redirected to sv-general. I am certainly
  not perfect and need people such as yourself to point out
  my consistencies. Please pardon me in this regard. -- Mani ]

--- In bhakti-list@yahoogroups.com, "vijayalu"  wrote:
> Dear Members,
>
> Can someone give account of the Religious meet supposed to have
been held between 1-3 Feb 2003 at RR SABHA MYLAPORE , convened by
Shri Krishna Premi Swamigal?