Re: [Oppiliappan] Nature of soul & Karma

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 2, 2003

SrI:
Dear Smt Gowri
The births and karma of jeevathmas are anAdhi; time immemorial. There is no
beginning of karma. It is like egg and chicken; or seed and tree. bhIjAnkura
nyAyam.

It is like a wheel. Which portion of the wheel is first?
Trust it helps
Regards
Namo narayana
dAsan
----Original Message Follows----
From: "Gowri Raviganesh"
CC: ,
Subject: [Oppiliappan] Nature of soul & Karma
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 10:31:54 +1100

Dear Bagavathas,

  In our Sri Sampradaaya it is said that the karma of Bhadha jeevatma is
"anaadhi".  Also it is said that our original abode is Vaikuntham  & our
Perumal is eagerly waiting for us to get us back like a person who has lost
his ring. Does this mean that once we were pure & had been in touch with
Perumal ( time immemorial back)?  If so how did the badha jeevatma gets the
1st karma?

adiyen