RE: Questions

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 25, 2002

At 04:10 PM 2/24/02 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear sri Govinda Madhav,
>see the answers to your questions below. these may not satisfy you but I
>liked the way you asked the questions.  Not many people think in upanisadic
>ways. some questions come to us from within even though they may not appear
>to agree with the philosophies we study. Finding the answers to these
>questions may take us many years. Only when we find it, we feel happy. Hope
>our acharyas bless us with the answers.
>
>I will give only short answers. they are from the visistadvaita school of
>thought. I am not going into arguments one way or the other.

>asmad gurubhyo namah
>Krishna Kashyap

Dear SrI Krishana Kashyap:

Thanks ever so much for your clear and informative summary
of the relationship between Isvaran and Jeevan in this
world and beyond. This is one of the best summaries
that I have been fortunate to come across .Your answers
about the ways to comprehend the samsAric calamities
and joys as a STitha Praj~na are valuable to read
a few times to assimilate them and for help in our daily lives.
You have indeed absorbed our AchArya UpadEsams and
are gifted to articulate them with precision. A detailed
study of SrImad Bhagavath GeethA is a  must for every one.
Thanks very much for your untiring GeethA Pravachanams.

SrImathE RaamAnujAya Nama:
SrImathE NaarAyaNa YathIndhra MahA DesikAya Nama:
V.Sadagopan