Re: BY THE GRACE OF BHAGAWAN

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 22, 2002

Hari Om. I am asking a question in connection with
Smt.Shobha's question regarding 'Dhanwantari'. Somehow
all these years, I was under the impression that
'Dhanwantari' is a 'he' and not 'she'. And recently I
read in one of the postings that 'Dhanwantari' rose
out of the milky ocean with the amrita Kalasam.
Dhanwantari is regarded as an incarnation of Vishnu.

I would request learned readers to clarify the above.

Om Namo Narayana. Hari Om Tatsat.

S.V.Swamy