Re: Has anyone seen Lord Laxmi Narayana

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 17, 2002

Priya Bhagawat Bandhu,

Yes, we should visualise Lord Sri Mannarayana every
where, in everything, taking inspiration from that
fgreat Bhakta Sikhamani, Prahlada. "Indu kaladandu
ledani...." is a poem which almost all telugu knowing
people know by heart. It is a real gem from the
Ghantam of that great devotee-poet Sri Potanamatya.

I heard the "Pallandu...." in some temples but could
not understand it. Could you kindly explain it? It
felt very nice in my mind when I mentally recited.

And could you kindly explain the meaning of Adien and
Adial? Thanks in advance.

Swamy

http://sports.yahoo.com