Re: Lakshmana and Nitra Devi

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 14, 2002

Namskaram,

   With my little knowledge i will also try to say few
words. I also have heard that story. This story really
proves the dedication of lakshmana with regard to his
brother/Lord Sri Rama. He had not slept( not even a
wink of sleep) during 14 years. This was also to
fulfill his words given to his mother to protect Rama
& Seetha. As per my knowledge this story is true &
also a role model.
   Please correct me any wherre if i am wrong as my
knowledge is very poor.

Namo Narayana....
Raghavan.

http://greetings.yahoo.com