Re: Padhuka Sahasram-506

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 3, 2002

Hello Sir,
    I am a new member of the bhakti list. and after
reading this paaduka sahasra... my mind bursts with
joyness. But i have missed all the previous slokas.
Can you kindly let me know if there is any website for
this of can you let me know how i can read all the
previous slokas. I will be waiting for a favourable
respose. Thanking you in advance.

adiyen
Raghavan.

http://auctions.yahoo.com