Re: A Krithi paying tribute to ThiruveLLUr Sri VaidhyanAtha VeerarAghava PerumAL on the occasion of the Paandyan Kondai kaimkaryam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 24, 2000

SrI:
SrI Kanakavalli nAyikA samEtha SrI vEerarAghava -
ParabrahmaNE Namaha
SrI Lakshminrusimha divya PAdukA Sevaka SrIvaN-
Satakopa SrI NArAyaNa Yateendra MahAdESikAya namaha

 Dear devotees,
 namO nArAyaNA.

 SrI Sadagopan wrote:
> You might recall the ongoing work on the design
> and SamarpaNam of Paandyan Kondai for Sri Kanakavalli
> SamEtha Sri VeerarAghava perumAL of ThiruvellUr headed by
> Sri KGK Swamy of Chennai. In this context , Sri Anand has
> recently posted an appeal .

  Thanks to SrI Sadagopan for his kind interest
  in this kainkaryam.

> AdiyEn would welcome your support of this Magnificient
> Kaimkaryam .The remaining need is for $5K and if
> 50 BhakthAs come forward to contribute $100 each or
> whatever amount they can , the Kaimkaryam can
> come to a close and the special jewelery can
> be presented to Sri Vaidhya VeerarAghava PerumAn
> by all of the BhakthAs soon .I have requestd Sri Karalapakkam
> Anand to share with us an image of the Paandyan Kondai
> that is under preparation in Chennai .I pledge my
> support of $100 .Your support can kindly be sent
> to Srimathi Nagu Satyan of Colorado (c/o SVSS ).

  adiyEn will soon scan the picture of the PAndian
  Kondai (same model as that of Lord Rangarajan,
  SrIrangam). Since the committee involved in making
  PAndian Kondai is not a tax exempt organization, SVSS
  can't chanelise its funds to it. So, devotees in US
  are kindly requested to send your checks to the following
  address as mentioned in the appeal earlier :

  SrI Srivatsan Narasimhan
  2920, Scioto St, #606,
  Cincinnati, OH 45219.

  Tel: 515-556-8460