Re: Narasimha

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 28, 1999

In a message dated 12/28/99 10:55:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MAILER-DAEMON@aol.com writes:

<<

 Dear Rajaram

 You can visit my Lord Narasimha website, if you have't already.

 http://narasimha.avatara.org

 regards
 Gerald Surya

 In a message dated 12/27/99 12:41:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
 bhakti-errors@lists.best.com writes:

 <<
  From: Rajaram Venkataramani
  Subject: Information about Narasimha
  Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 10:26:01 +0530

  Dear Bhagavathas,

  I am interested in knowing information about the pastimes of Lord
  Narasimha. I would also like to subscribe to magazines which deal with the
  subject matter and visit relevant websites. I recently bought a cassette of
  Narasimha sahasranamam. I would like to know where it is from and if there
  is a softcopy that some one can forward to me.

  I thank you for your efforts and express ny humble gratitude.

  With warm regards
  Rajaram V.