Re: Padhuka Slokam and SriVaikunda Ekadesi

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 20, 1999

Sri:

Have you noticed the Padhuka sloka of yesterday (Vaikunda Ekadasi - 19/12)
on the padhuka home page ? It was sloka 66, which describes "Saranagathy
Thatvam". I am thrilled after seeing this matching sloka on Vaikunda Ekadasi
day. What a great sowlabyam of our Emperuman, who automatically made this
relevent sloka available on the net for us on this special day. Just thought
of sharing this with all you.

adiyen,
Achutharama dasan.

: