Sri HayagrIva KrupA magazine of Parakaala Mutt

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 18, 1999

Dear BhakthAs :

Sriman N.R.Ananthan of Baharain asked me to share
with you the publication of the above magazine
by the Jeeyar of the illustrious ParakAla Matam
that was founded by the direct disciple of
Swamy Desikan , Sri Brahma Tantra Svatantra Swamy .
Sri Hayagreevan anugraham blessed Swamy Desikan
to bless us with all the Sri Sookthis that we treasure
and enjoy every day of our lives . In the blessed
Sri Sookthi summarizing the central meanings of Srimath
Rahasya Thraya Saaram , Swamy Desikan acknowledges his
debt to Sri Hayagreevan and states that he wrote what
Lord HayagrIvan wrote in his heart :

VeLLai Parimukar DesikarAi virahAladiyOm
uLLatthu yezhuthiyathu Olai ittanam ...

(Meaning ) : we transcribed what Lord HayagrIvan
wrote with His writing instrument in our heart
and mind as His UpadEsam .This Srisookthi has
therefore enjoys the sacred status of originating
directly from my AchAryan , Sri HayagrIvan and has
no blemish whatsoever.

Please subscribe to this magazine with Swamy Desika
Sambhandham and welocme it in your homes in the new millenium .

Daasan, Sadagopan

>HAYGREEVA KRIPA MAGAZINE:
>
>I happened to read the magazine (purattasi month magazine)  published  by the
>Sishyas of  Sri Parakala Mutt.  The name of the magazine is HAYAGREEVA
KRIPA and