Re: Sankalpams for the Kaimkaryams for the Year 2000

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 16, 1999

Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namah:

Dear Sri Sadagopan mama,

Your writing on any Bhagavath Vishayam and on any clarification on
Srivaishnavam and our Ramanuja Sampradayam itself is a kaimkaryam. It is
really a blessing and Bhagyam to be associated and linked electronically to
read these posts.

The millenium (past) has seen GREATEST SRIVAISHNAVAS. With electronic
propagation and anubhavams, the next one, Bhagavath sankalpam, AChArya
anugraham, will see many more...

poliga poliga pOyiRRu valluyir chaapam.. kaliyum kedum kaNdu koNmin..

the turn of last millenium had Yamunamuni, and the new era was blessed (at
1017) Sri Ramanujacharyar, followed by the simham, Swamy Desikan, Pillai
lokachariar, and then by Sri AdhivaN satagopar, Sri Manavalamamuni. We are
continuously being blessed with SadAchAryars, and will continue to be..

It is Emperumaan's grace and kataaksham that should enable us turn towards
them for saving us. It is His grace and kataaksham in disguise through such
great posts of yours and other Bhagawathas in this list.

Narayana Narayana

adiyEn