Srimad Bhagavat Gita by His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Jeeyar Swamy

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 9, 1999

Jai Sreemannarayana,
Last week, with His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Tridandi Chinna Sreemannarayana
Ramanuja Jeeyar Swamiji's blessings we were able to successfully test the
excite voice chat. From this week onwards, we are starting SAHIT Audio
conferences.
TIME: EVERY SUNDAY 9:30 PM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, US = (GMT -  6hrs)

For more information on SAHIT please read the email attached below.  This
will be a weekly event and we will be having the discourses of His Holiness
Jeeyar Swamiji on Srimad Bhagavat Gita in Telugu and also in English when
His Holiness will be gracing upon us. It's absolutely free and instructions
to join the conference are listed below.
As there is a limit of 10 people per conference room and we are planning to
have a number of conference rooms simultaneously depending on the number of
interested bhagavattotamas, who will be joining,  we need to know if you
are going to join the conference or not. So please send an email to
NIVEDANA@EXCITE.COM if you are interested in becoming Lord Krishna's  one
of the Best Disciples.

Instructions:
-----------------
1. go to  http://www.excite.com/communities/chat/voicechat/
2. click on Go Voice Chat (hopefully you are using Windows)
3. It might start downloading the plugin it needs.
4. you will be at
   http://www.excite.com/communities/chat/voicechat/rooms
5. Page down and you will see
     Enter a room name to go to an existing room or
     to create a temporary room!
6 In that box enter "Nivedana" (don't know if it's case
  sensitive or not but it is uppercase N and all other letters
  in lowercase with no double quotes)
7. At this point you will be asked to sign in
8. To the right side there is a box where you can type in a name
   to join as a guest. You do not have to create a userid and
   password.
9. You are all set. There will be instructions on that page.
While talking you have to hold the Control button down and talk.

Let us all join together in praying Lord Krishna asking Him to make us
the way He wants us to be as per the guidelines he dictated in
Srimad Bhagavat Gita.

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasaha
Raghu

Mohan.Sagar@dot.state.co.us on 12/06/99 06:18:10 PM

From: Mohan.Sagar@dot.state.co.us
Subject:  SAHIT service program

During the celebration of his thirunakshatram and Deepavali, HH Sri
Tridandi
SrimanNarayana Ramanuja Jeear Swamy inaugurated an aggressive campaign to
encourage kainkaryam activities that all bhAgavathas should engage in
throughout India and the US.  The campaign is dubbed SAHIT, Serve All
Humanity in the Twenty-first century.

Central to this campaign is the ideal of bhAgavatha kainkaryam, and how it
can be expressed in several ways. Some may choose a more traditional path,
such as participation in and support of traditional SriVaishnava gatherings
and temple functions.   Others may choose to propogate the wonder of His
anantakalyAnaguNas and the riches of our satsampradAyam.  And, yet others
can express their servitude to Him and His devotees by fostering and
promoting humanitarian and moral ideals, which can be best expressed in
taking care of those in need and providing financial assistance to temples
and educational institutions.  It is this last approach to service that HH
stresses in the SAHIT Campaign.

HH urged bhAgavathas to gather together, taking inspiration from the youth
wing of his ashram, Vikasa Tarangini, and make efforts to find ways to
serve
Perumal through service to their respective temple and community.

HH is also encouraging bhAgavathas to ensure the continuation of the noble
efforts of Vikasa Tarangini in India by contributing a donation of just $25
year to support this organization's activities.  Here are a list of
specific
areas that can be supported:

     1.   Medical Services Camps.
     2.   Nursing Homes for the Elderly.
     3.   Education for the underprivileged children.
     4.   Environmental Services.
     5.   Badari Annadanam (Free Food) Project.
     6.   Reviving Old Temples.
     7.   Vedic Schooling.
     8.   Tribal upliftment schemes.
     9.   Publication of Spiritual Literature.
     10.  Publication of Moral Literature.
     11.  General.

The full amount of this tax-deductible contribution will go towards the
specific cause that one chooses.  Those interested in supporting any of
these causes should send a check (payable to JETUSA) to:

JETUSA
4936 Seasons Drive
Troy MI 48098

Sponsors should include their name, mailing address, telephone number, and
e-mail address, and indicate which of the above areas they wish their
donations to go towards.

More information about SAHIT is available in HH Jeear Swamy's web page:
http://www.chinnajeeyar.org/sahit.htm

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan

Mohan